Friday, February 24, 2012

Starting Over.

I haven't done this blog thing in a while. I decided to start back up since I no longer have a facebook right now and I'd like to keep my husband and my family updated.

Today went really well. I got a phone call from my handsome husband at 2am and talked to him on skype as well. I made Kinsey and I pancakes for breakfast. All day long I have been working on laundry and dishes, vacuumed the living room and dusted the furniture. For lunch kinsey had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She watched Rango while I did the laundry. Then she had a pickle for a snack. She seriously loves those things! Then I took her on a walk in her stroller around the neighborhood. We saw a huge jackrabbit and then a few bunnies, Kinsey loved watching them! It was a very beautiful day today so it was nice to take advantage of it and go on a walk, burn some calories, and look at nature. When we got back home Kinsey watched Joesph: King of dreams. An animated movie about Joseph from the bible, while I cleaned the bathroom. I like that there is animated movies of stories from the bible. I like being able to introduce Kinsey to the bible and to God early on. It is very important that Justin and I raise our children in a Christian home. God is the reason I have this strength and faith. God is the reason that I have the strength to wake up in the morning, make breakfast, run after Kinsey all day, do laundry, dishes, clean the house, workout, do homework, wait patiently for my husband. God gives me the strength to get through my hardest, most exhausting days with a smile on my face knowing that I'm one day closer to being with my husband again, to having him wrap his arms around me. It's so close I can almost taste it! My days are long, my child throws about 10 tantrums a day, breaks through the baby gate and gets into the kitchen about 6 times a day, gets crumbs and snacks all over the floor everyday, can now climb up on the couch by herself.. my neck hurts, my back hurts, I'm tired. But then I think of what my husband goes through, I get to sleep in a real bed, he doesn't. I have heat when it is cold and air conditioner when it is hot, he doesn't. I can shower whenever I want and watch my favorite tv shows, he can't. I get to do all this because of what my husband does. I have no right to complain, because he has it worse.

And although I feel the sting of missing him everyday, I smile, I carry on, I do my duties, because of Gods love for me and my love for God and my husband. Because soon, real soon, I'll finally have my husband back. How luck I am to be married to my best friend, my hero, my soulmate. So I hope you're sleeping good tonight my love, my husband. I hope God is blessing you with sweet dreams. I only have 1 more hour before Kinsey's bath and bed time. And then about 4 more hours until I can sleep. I need to do some more cleaning and do some homework. Remember sweet husband, that I'm always thinking of you, missing you, wanting you, waiting for you, loving you, and praying for you. I love you handsome <3

Just as I think the day is winding down, Kinsey's bath time is in 10 minutes, she is running around naked and I'm getting the movie Bad Teacher loaded on the internet for me to watch after Kinsey goes to bed.. I'm thinking to myself I get to relax for a little over an hour before I dive into the homework. Then of course, Kinsey pee's on the bottom of the entertainment stand. Of course! Well no big deal, it's just pee, I wipe it up. Turning back to the computer to finish setting up Bad Teacher, I turn back to Kinsey 20 seconds later, I see her kneeled down putting her finger in something brown and then making the move to put in her mouth. Took me a moment to register, but she pooped all over the carpet and was now about to put the poop in her mouth! I let out a scream to throw her off her intended target of poop finger in mouth, grab her by the hand and hurry her to the bathroom where I have to shower her off in the bath tub that I just bleached 2 hours before. I give her a 15 minute bath and hurry and spot treat the poop stains with oxy clean. Then I have to steam clean the carpet that I had vacuumed 4 hours earlier, and mop the poop trail off the hallway floor that I had just mopped 1 hour earlier. Oh the life of a mom, when you think your job is done, your child always has a disgusting surprise for you. Well now that my baby is bathed and in bed, the carpet is clean, and the hallway is mopped, I think I will enjoy an hour and a half of relaxation before I torture myself with Federal Income Taxation homework. Yuck! Can't wait to crawl into bed and dream of my handsome husband and then wake up to a phone call from him. I love you darlin.

Mrs. Justine Brewer

After PB&J lunch time!
The start of lunch :)


Kinsey on our walk.

All ready to go on a walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment