Sunday, February 26, 2012

New friend.

So today is Sunday and normally I would go to church but today I missed it. I got to talk to my husband last night and we had an amazing conversation. Oh how I love that man. We talked about how we are going to grow stronger in our faith in God and about raising Kinsey and our future children knowing and loving the Lord. I feel so blessed to have a husband who loves the Lord as much as I do. With our love for each other and our love for God, there is nothing we can't overcome. We have proven it time and time again. There is no one else I would rather spend the rest of my life with than my husband. He is such an amazing, strong, brave, loyal, and trustworthy man. We both know for a matter of fact that God made us for each other. There is no doubt in my mind that he is my soul mate. I am a stronger and better woman because of him. So thank you Justin, thank you for loving me through all my faults and mistakes. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for being a strong shoulder for me to lean on. Thank you for this once in a lifetime love. Thank you for providing for me and our daughter. Thank you for being a truly amazing husband. I am beyond excited for the many more years we have ahead of us. I can't wait until you are home! I promise to always love you in all your forms. To never give up. To always stand by your side and support you. To always greet you with a smile and a kiss. To be the wife you deserve. I love you darlin.

Today I made a new friend. Her name is Megan. We have been facebook friends for quite some time and the poor girls husband deployed this morning. So I spent time with her, hoping I took her mind off of things. She is a very sweet girl and very excited about starting to attend church with me. I am wanting to surround myself with other christian wives. Other women who have the same values and beliefs as me. After being spurned and fooled by other women, I have learned my lesson and I know that the women I can really be close with and trust, are those who walk with the Lord. When you walk with the Lord there is a light around you. You are a happier person, stronger, more caring. It's amazing to feel and beautiful to see. So Megan and I just talked a bit, got to know each other and watched Breaking Dawn. Kinsey, of course, took to Megan right away. She is not a shy baby. Megan also volunteered to babysit Kinsey on Justin's homecoming night and the 2 nights we go to Palm Springs! What a weight off of my shoulders! Thank you so much Megan! So after Megan left I was the Academy Awards with Kinsey. She was so cute, clapping when everyone else on TV did. Lol. Then she started throwing her tantrums, as usual. So at 8 I gave her a bath, said a nightly prayer with her and put her to bed. Now I'm drinking coffee, feeling sleepy, but trying to stay awake so I can work on homework. I hate that I missed church this morning but I have an appointment with my pastor on Tuesday and bible study on Wednesday and Megan will be joining me. I love going to church, I love studying the bible, I love sitting down with my pastor one on one and just learning how to live my life and handle tough situations by trusting in God, by walking with the Lord, by growing in my faith. Life is just so much more beautiful when you have Jesus in your heart. I couldn't imagine where I'd be without God. I will always stand firm in my faith. I will never waiver.

So now it's time to get to my Federal Income Taxation homework. I mean of course this class would take place during tax season right?! Lol. This is a tough class, I'm not cut out for math. We disagree on how equations work. Lol. So wish me luck! This might be a long night! I've got plenty of coffee to keep me going :)


Sweet bath time baby!

Sweet baby after bath! Is she pointing at me? Lol.


After bath in her jammies, sleepy baby ready for bed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment